Updated on: July 28, 2021
campus re-entry ACTION ITEMS FOR:
All employees returning to campus
- Review the Instructions for a Safe Return to Campus.
- Complete the UPDATED Return to Campus During COVID-19 Version II online training.
- Review the Presidential Directive 22 on COVID-19 Mitigation Measures and Guidelines.
- All employees who have not already uploaded their first COVID-19 vaccination dose record are required to receive their first COVID-19 vaccination dose and upload their vaccination record by August 17, 2021. If you will be receiving the Pfizer or Moderna vaccine, please upload your second COVID-19 vaccination dose when received. Employees must be fully vaccinated by the September 30, 2021, deadline imposed by the Chancellor’s Office. View the instructions for uploading your vaccine record for more assistance.
- All employees are required to undergo weekly testing until they are fully vaccinated (meaning at least two weeks have passed after the final dose in their respective vaccine regimen). Visit the Testing Information webpage for locations, hours, and how to schedule your testing appointment.
- If you would like to request an exemption to the mandatory vaccination policy, you may visit this webpage for information on how to complete and submit your request. Anyone with an approved exemption will be required to continue to test weekly.
- Conduct a personal self-health screening prior to arriving on any University property. Do not come to campus if you are feeling unwell or if you are unvaccinated and have a known exposure to COVID-19.
WHILE IN THE WORKPLACE
Face Coverings on Campus
- Unvaccinated individuals do not have to wear face coverings indoors when (a) alone in a room or vehicle, (b) eating and drinking, (c) an accommodation is required and/or (d) job duties make a face covering infeasible or create a hazard.
- Face coverings are recommended for unvaccinated individuals outdoors where six feet of physical distancing cannot be maintained.
- Fully vaccinated individuals may still wear a mask if they wish to do so, but it is not required.
- Fully vaccinated individuals are explicitly allowed to wear a face covering without fear of retaliation. For concerns regarding retaliation, contact the University DHR Administrator.
- Visit the latest information on the Titans Return: Face Coverings on Campus webpage .
- Conference rooms may be used and the President's Directive 22 must be adhered to which includes face coverings for unvaccinated individuals. Zoom and Microsoft Teams can still be utilized for meetings.
- The use of breakrooms is permitted. Employees must follow the President's Directive 22. Good hygiene practices such as keeping frequently touched common surfaces clean should be highly encouraged.
- As of July 1, per the President’s Directive 22 and in line with the Cal/OSHA COVID-19 Prevention Emergency Temporary Standards, physical distancing requirements have been eliminated except where CSUF determines there is a hazard and in the event of outbreaks.
- Wash hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds especially after you have been in a public place, or after blowing your nose, coughing, or sneezing. If soap and water are not readily available, use a hand sanitizer with at least 60% alcohol.
Individual Work Area (Within Shared Workspaces or Single Offices)
- Individuals are responsible for cleaning daily frequently touched surfaces in their individual work areas. Examples include desks, phones, and keyboards. Departments should follow their Division’s PPE Request process to request PPE supplies in bulk. Sanitizing wipes are available to employees and can be collected at a college or department’s distribution area.
Routine Custodial Cleaning Services (Within state-owned campus buildings)
- Cal State Fullerton’s custodial team provides a full range of cleaning services for the classrooms, offices and public areas of all state-owned campus buildings. View the full list of services and schedule.
Employee Resources for Returning to Campus
As you prepare for returning to campus this fall, browse the below resources available to you to help ensure a smooth transition and stay up to date with the latest campus re-entry plans.
Campus Re-entry Updates
- Titans Return Website
- Campus Re-entry Planning Dashboard
- Submit general COVID-19/re-entry concerns and feedback, anonymously.
- Instructions for Voluntarily Submitting Your Vaccine Record
- Video Tutorial for Voluntarily Submitting Your Vaccine Record
- Vaccine Information and Resources
- Learn more about the new employee laptop/computing strategy on the IT Laptop Program webpage.
- Check the Campus Dining website for the latest information and hours.
- Check the Gastronome website for the latest information and hours.
- Purchase a parking permit. (A parking permit is required while on campus)
- Find information on vanpool and other commuter services.