Fall Planning Forums for Staff/Management
HRDI will host Fall Planning Forums for staff and management each month in the months ahead. These one-hour forums will include the most up-to-date information about health and safety guidelines and our planning for the future. We will also listen to your thoughts and concerns and use them to improve our planning processes. Recordings will be available after each forum.
Registration is not required. Join any of the forums below by clicking on the button on the listed date and time to acess the Zoom session:
We are dedicated to supporting faculty, staff, student employees and the campus as we navigate through the COVID-19 pandemic within our campus and local communities. Please see below for campus, local and national updates and resources related to the COVID-19 pandemic.
- Orange County Health Care Agency
- California Department of Public Health
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
- World Health Organization
TSA Family Services Offices Resources
- 2020 Updated TSA Family Services Offices
- 2019-TSA Family Services Assistance Guidelines (English)
- 2019-TSA Family Services Assistance Guidelines (Spanish)
- 2020 Red Shield Emergency Food Distribution
- Request for Emergency Paid Sick Leave/Emergency FML Expansion - Families First Coronavirus Response Act (FFCRA) Request
- Request for Expanded COVID-19 Relief Leave (ECRL)
- Request for Expanded COVID-19 Relief Leave (ECRL) Unit 6
COVID-19 Related Questions?