Filing a Claim


Use the following information to file a claim against Cal State Fullerton under the Government Tort Claims Act.

A claim against the California State University (CSU) or one of its campuses must be timely filed after the incident or event occurred. File a Claim FormOpens in new window  with the Chancelor's Office of Risk Management and Public Safety. A $25 claim filing fee, made out to "Trustees of CSU," must accompany the completed claim form and delivered or mailed to the Chancellor's Office:


The California State University - Office of the Chancellor
Risk Management and Public Safety
401 Golden Shore, 5th Floor
Long Beach, CA 90802-4210


For more information, go to the Chancellor's Office website: Systemwide Risk ManagementOpens in new window .