Tax Status/Withholding Changes




Employees can make a change to their withholding by completing the following form:

Employee Action Request formOpens in new window

Instructions for completing the Employee Action Request formPDF File Opens in new window


Please contact   for any additional questions relating to withholding changes or to claim exemption.





How to view your Tax Status


1. Login to the CSUF Campus Portal

 Username input on top of password input and a login button below it

2. Click on Titan Online

screeenshot of the Titan Online link

blue Titan Online button

3. Click on Employee Paystub located under My Payroll and Compensation

employee pay stub link located under compensation history

4. Tax Status can be found under Tax Data

tax data example