Reporting a student injury during a class, lab, or field trip.


Students that are injured in your class or on a field trip must be reported using the Student/Visitor Injury form.

Send the original to Risk Management, CP700; send a copy of the report to Environmental Health and Safety, T1475.  Keep a copy in your department files.

Student Assistants

If the student was working as a volunteer or student assistant during the incident, an Employee or Volunteer Injury form must be filled out; do not fill out the Student Injury form. 

Students Working on Grants

Contact the Workers' Comp Administrator at 657-278-7346.