Effective communication of safety information is the key to a successful safety program. Written program information is necessary to provide training for employees about general safe work practices and specific instructions concerning hazards unique to each employee's job assignment.
General Safety Information
- Titan Safety News
- Employee Safety Handbook
- Contractor Safety Handbook
- Faculty Responsibilities for Student Safety
Safety and Risk Management Brochures
- Academic Field Trip
- Driving Guidelines
- Emergency Quick Reference Pocket Guide
- Violence Prevention
- Volunteers and the University
- Where Does My Waste Go?
- Campus Hazardous Waste Roundup
For comments or questions about these programs or publications, please contact the Safety Office or call Environmental Health and Safety at (657) 278-7233.