Extension and International Programs
Professional Development Programs and Classes
EIP Space Available Registration Form (pdf version)
CSUF faculty and staff who are State employees are eligible to enroll in many Extension and International Programs professional development courses at no cost, on a space-available basis.
- Part-time or full-time CSUF State employees with an appointment of no less than six months.
- Intermittent, temporary employees and family members are not eligible.
- Most Continuing Education Unit (CEU) bearing classes qualify for this program. However, there are some exceptions, including but not limited to Lean Six Sigma Green Belt, Computer Forensics - Digital and Mobile, Test Preparation and CSUF ed2go classes. Extension Credit and Residence Credit courses do not qualify (subject to change).
- Course and class schedule information are available online at http://extension.fullerton.edu/professionaldevelopment
- Enrollment is on a space available basis.
- A Space Available Registration form must be completed for each course.
- Forms should be submitted to Extension and International Programs one week before a course begins.
- Employees are expected to meet prerequisites and fully participate in/complete all aspects of each course. CEU-bearing courses are graded “Credit” or “No Credit” based on satisfactory attendance and completion of all course requirements. The courses and grades do appear on the participant’s CSUF transcript.
- Employees will be notified by email of enrollment status approximately 1-2 days in advance of a course start date. Please do not attend class without email confirmation of enrollment.
- All required or recommended books and/or material costs are the responsibility of the employee.
- Employees must officially drop a course; not attending does not constitute a drop. Failure to successfully complete a course or officially drop will result in a “No Credit” grade on the participant’s official CSUF transcript.
Should you have questions or require any additional information, please contact:
EIP Student Services
EIP Student Services