CHRS Recruiting is Coming to Cal State Fullerton
To help us attract, hire and onboard talented faculty and staff more efficiently and effectively, Cal State Fullerton is moving to a new software solution called CHRS Recruiting, built in PageUp. It is the first module of the Common Human Resources System (CHRS).
What does CHRS Recruiting do?
Recruitment | Onboarding | Analytics
- Handles all categories of recruiting: all types of faculty, administrators, staff and student workers in a secure environment
- Offers a paperless way to perform most functions within recruiting, from posting a job to onboarding new employees
- Allows the University to configure many of our processes – on top of the system foundation common to all campuses
- Automates workflow and integrates with the main PeopleSoft human resources system to streamline functions and increase recruitment efficiencies
- Provides valuable analytics to help campuses make informed decisions
- Matches University's branding for a seamless user experience for applicants
How will this impact me? If you perform any recruiting functions, including sitting on a search committee, you will be using CHRS Recruiting.
Benefits of CHRS Recruiting
- Approvals can move faster without waiting for papers to be routed around, thanks to electronic workflow.
- Applying for a job is easier and more attractive with features such as resume parsing and application via mobile devices.
- Information can be captured and conveniently accessible since all recruiting data can be tracked within the system, rather than using outside tools such as Excel.
- Hiring effectiveness can be improved through easy-to-understand analytics regarding recruiting expenditures and candidate pipelines.
- Onboarding new employees can be streamlined by using a centralized system including electronic checklists to track the onboarding process.
- Security and data integrity can be improved because papers are not being routed. Employees are granted access based on the roles they perform.
- Systemwide reporting can be easier and faster thanks to a common system.
CHRS Recruiting is built in software called PageUp. This has allowed a common CSU-wide system foundation to be created, as well as permitting each campus to configure the software to best meet their needs and processes.
The PageUp Solution:
Has specialized in higher education recruiting for almost 20 years
Was unanimously selected after thorough RFP review
Met 223 out of 224 of CSU business requirement in the RFP
Scored 25% higher than competitors