Online Job Requisition with Brass Ring
Please follow the instructions for the online automated job requisition process.
The campus uses an automated recruitment management system for hiring staff and management positions. This system offers opportunities to enhance the efficiency and effectiveness of the employment process by bringing the employment process directly to the user's desktop as a web based system. The tracking and support of the employment process is more efficient with the system. Campus users and candidates will find significant advantages to using this exciting recruitment program. The Creating a Recruitment User Guide may be used as a reference.
- Complete a job requisition online in Brass Ring - CSUF's automated recruitment management system. For information on filling out the requisition, use the Creating a Recruitment User Guide . For recruiting Management employees, use the MPP Recruitment Process Checklist .
- After completing the job requisition online in Brass Ring, the requisition goes through the HR classification review and approval process.
- Once all listed approvers review and approve, it will be processed for job posting/announcement.
- Employment Services will work with you to determine the start date, end date and length of posting. Please note : All requisitions must be approved by Monday at 5 pm to be posted that same week. Requisitions approved on Tuesday or after will be posted the following week.
- Develop interview questions and submit to Employment Services. Use the Interview Success Guide for assistance.
- Employment Services is here to help you review applications, scheduling interviews and the hiring process. Please feel free to contact us either by calling (657) 278-2425 or by email.
- Cal State Fullerton is committed to protect the health and safety of our campus community. With our comprehensive CSU background check policy, final candidates will undergo a background check with a conditional offer of employment. Click here to learn more about the Background Check policy and other information .