BENEFITS AT A GLANCE
California State University, Fullerton offers a comprehensive and competitive benefits package. From our health plans and continuing education opportunities to our flexible spending accounts, survivor protection, leave programs and competitive retirement/savings plans, the CSU offers benefits that matter to you at each stage of your career.
Employees have medical, dental, and vision plans from which to choose coverage. They may cover themselves, their eligible spouse or registered domestic partner, and eligible dependent children.
For more information, click here.
FLEXIBLE BENEFITS PLANS
- FlexCash — for employees who waive CSU medical and/or dental coverage
- Health Care Reimbursement Account (HCRA) Plan
- Dependent Care Reimbursement Account (DCRA) Plan
- Pre-Tax Parking Deduction Plan
CalPERS Retirement Plan - CalPERS is a defined benefits plan, which provides a retirement benefit based on the employee’s applicable retirement formula, age at retirement, years of service credit, and compensation.
Part-Time, Seasonal, and Temporary (PST) Retirement Plan - Employees who are not eligible for CalPERS retirement are required to participate in the PST Plan administered by CalHR in lieu of Social Security.
VOLUNTARY RETIREMENT SAVINGS PLANS
- The CSU 403(b) Tax Sheltered Annuity (TSA) Plan
- The State Savings Plus 401(k) Thrift Plan
- The State Savings Plus 457 Deferred Compensation Plan
- CalPERS Supplemental Contribution Program
Income Protection Benefits
California State University, Fullerton provides a variety of disability and life insurance program options. Explore the listing below and click here for more information.
- Non-Industrial Disability Insurance (NDI)
- Industrial Disability Leave (IDL)
- Workers’ Compensation
- Long-Term Disability (LTD) Insurance
Survivor Protection Benefits
- Employer Paid Life Insurance Benefits
- Voluntary Life Insurance
- Voluntary Accidental Death and Dismemberment (AD&D) Insurance
- CalPERS Pre-Retirement Death Benefits
- Critical Illness Insurance
Benefits by Employee Category or Plan
Here is a listing of each bargaining unit. Each position’s bargaining unit can be found at the top of the job posting under the Categories section. For more information on each bargaining unit’s benefit package, please click here.
- Confidential (C99)
- Management Personnel Plan (MPP)
- CSUEU (Units 2, 5, 7, 9)
- Skilled Crafts (Unit 6)
- Physicians (Unit 1)
- Academic Support (Unit 4)
- Public Safety (Unit 8)