The University participates in the California State insurance fileUniversity Risk Management Authority’s pooled group insurance programs for General Liability, Master Property, Student Travel and Athletic Injury Medical Expense coverages. These insurances, and others, are listed below under Types of Insurance Coverage .

Unless otherwise noted, please contact University Risk Management for all insurance needs and inquiries at 657-278-7346.