University Extended Education
Professional Development Programs and Classes
UEE Space Available Registration Form (pdf version)
Most CSUF faculty and staff are eligible to enroll in University Extended Education professional development courses at no cost, on a space-available basis.
- Part-time or full-time CSUF State employees with an appointment of no less than six months.
- Intermittent, temporary employees and family members are not eligible.
- Most Continuing Education Unit (CEU) bearing classes qualify for this program. However, there are some exceptions, including but are not limited to Cyber Security Analysis, Six Sigma Black Belt and Green Belt, and Test Preparation classes. Extension Credit and Residence Credit courses do not qualify.
- Course and class schedule information are available online at http://extension.fullerton.edu/professionaldevelopment
- Enrollment is on a space available basis.
- A Space Available Registration form must be completed for each course.
- Forms should be submitted to University Extended Education one week before a course begins.
- Employees are expected to meet prerequisites and fully participate in/complete all aspects of each course. CEU-bearing courses are graded “Credit” or “No Credit” based on satisfactory attendance and completion of all course requirements. The courses and grades do appear on the participant’s CSUF transcript.
- Employees will be notified by email of enrollment status approximately 1-2 days in advance of a course start date. Please do not attend class without email confirmation of enrollment.
- All required or recommended books and/or material costs are the responsibility of the employee.
- Employees must officially drop a course; not attending does not constitute a drop. Failure to successfully complete a course or officially drop will result in a “No Credit” grade on the participant’s official CSUF transcript.
Should you have questions or require any additional information, please contact:
UEE Student Services
UEE Student Services