Cal Employee Connect
You can now view your paycheck/direct deposit advice and annual W-2 information online using the State Controller’s Office Cal Employee Connect (CEC) tool. This is a secure, web-based employee self-service portal accessible to State employees.
CEC will allow you to:
- View and print your earnings statements/pay stubs for the current tax year and 2 prior tax years
- View and print W-2 information for the previous 3 tax years
To get started, you will need to have a pay stub in hand, issued any pay period since 2017 by CSU Fullerton. The paystub contains information needed to register for access to the CEC portal.
Let’s get started
- Have a recent direct deposit advice or pay stub available.
- Go to Cal Employee Connect (CEC).
- Select Register
- Follow the prompts using the following helpful tips:
- Department: select “CSU, Fullerton”
- Agency Code: enter “242”
Earnings Statement Number: On a direct deposit advice, this is the “Direct Dep #”. On a pay stub, this is the “Warrant No”.
- Total Deductions: the amount labeled as “Deductions” on your direct deposit advice or pay stub from Step 1.
If you do not have a paystub or direct deposit advice on hand, you may find the above information on your Titan Online Employee Paystub.
To access your Titan Online paystub
- Go to CSUF Portal
- Go to Titan Online
- Under My Payroll and Compensation section, click on Employee Pay Stub
Earnings Statement Number: this number is the Paycheck Number, located at the bottom of the page.
In the CEC portal, enter this number with a leading zero and a hyphen after the second number. For example, if the paycheck number is 8001246, enter 08-001246.
- Total Deductions: this amount is current “Total Taxes” plus “Total Deductions”. In this example, Total Deductions = 884.60
- Earnings Statement Number: this number is the Paycheck Number, located at the bottom of the page.