Retirement Savings Programs
Employees of California State University, Fullerton have multiple options for retirement savings. Explore the tabs below to learn more.
403 (B) TSA Program
Tax Sheltered Annuity 403(b)
All employees except student classifications are eligible to participate in the 403(b) program. Eligible employees may defer taxes on a portion of their earnings by investing in a qualified tax sheltered plan. The deferred income is not subject to current state and federal income taxes. Instead, funds are taxed in the year that they are withdrawn.
Please visit the CSU 403(b) TSA Program for additional information regarding this program including maximum contribution amounts, catch-up allowances, and administration of the TSA program.
- Retirement Manager - Cutoff date is 10:00 p.m. of the 5th day of the month for the current pay period
- 403(b),457,401(k) Comparison Chart
- Saving Made Easy One Step At A Time
- CSU 403(b) Tax Sheltered Annuity Program Universal Availability Notice
- 403(b)- 2011 Catch-up Allowances Worksheet
- Fidelity Confidential Consultations and Workshops Reservation or call 1-800-642-7131
VALIC Confidential Consultations
The registration code for all sessions is 7387FUL11AC
- VALIC Confidential Consultations