- Absence Management Employee Schedule Change Form
- Absence Management Prior Pay Period Leave Adjustment Form
- Hourly Intermittent Prior Pay Period Adjustment Form
- Beneficiary Designation
- Delegation of Authority Change Request form
- Employee Action Request Form (equivalent of W-4, use for tax withholding allowance or address changes)
- Foreign National Information Form (Fillable)
- Foreign National Information Form (Non-Fillable)
- I9 Form - Employment Eligibility Verification
- Payroll Expenditure Transfer Form
- Warrants Returned to Payroll
- Work Study Authorization Form
Position Management Forms
For questions or concerns on the Position Management forms below, please email CMS PM.
Position Action Form
Complete this form to request the creation of positions, position data changes and split funding costs in CMS.
Multiple Position Action Form
Complete this form to request changes for multiple positions. Changes can include creating a new position, inactivating or reactivate a position or updating data on existing positions.
Student Task Profile Form
Complete this form to create, change or inactivate Student Task Profiles. If you have specific questions on the use or set up of Task Profiles, your Division Finance Coordinator or College Budget Analyst are good resources.
Accessing Position Management Forms
All Position Management forms are available online via My Workplace. To access the forms, please do the following:
- Go to your Portal
- Click on “Titan Online”
- Click on “My Workplace” in eContent
- Click on “Payroll” in the eForms – Human Resources section
The Multiple Position Action Form and Student Task Profile Form can be found within the “Department Summary Forms” folder with the Payroll section.