Benefits Open Enrollment for 2016
Begins September 14th, Closes October 9th
Open enrollment starts September 14th and ends October 9th. It is your once-a-year opportunity to learn about your benefit options and to make additions, changes or deletions to your benefits, which will be effective January 1, 2016.
Join us at the HRDI Expo, Roadmap to Healthy Titans, on Thursday, October 1 from 11:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m. in the Titan Student Union Pavilion. Benefit plan representatives will be present to answer questions.
New health plan costs become effective on your January 1, 2016 payroll check. Click here for 2016 rates .
Your Open Enrollment benefit options include:
- Health Plans
- Dental Plans
- Flexible Spending Accounts (must enroll annually)
- MetLaw Legal Plan
- Auto & Home Insurance (California Casualty)
- Critical Illness Plan (Aflac)
- Retirement Savings Plans
- Voluntary Life Insurance, Accidental Death & Dismemberment Insurance
- Voluntary Long Term Disability
It's easy to make changes to your benefits online via the campus Portal:
- Login to the Portal
- Select Titan Online
- Look Under Employee Self Service/My Benefits Information
- Select Open Enrollment and follow the instructions!
Make sure you are receiving the best benefits package available for you as a Titan!