Full Time Faculty Employment Openings
To use the CSUF online application system, we recommend you use the following internet browsers:
- Mozilla Firefox
- Google Chrome
- Internet Explorer (IE) 10 or 11
Apply for a job using a desktop or laptop computer (a mobile device cannot upload the required documents).
Click the job title to view the position requirements and details.
- Child and Adolescent Studies - Child/Adolescent Development (Tenure-Track) CLOSED
- Civil and Environmental Engineering - Tenure-Track
- College of Humanities & Social Sciences - Online Degree Completion Program and Data Analytics (Full-Time Lecturer - 12 Month)
- Communication Sciences and Disorders - Communicative Disorders (Tenure-Track)
- Computer Science - Tenure-Track
- Marketing - Business Communication Lecturer (Non Tenure-Track) CLOSED
- Mechanical Engineering - Tenure-Track
- School of Music - Director, School of Music (Tenured)
- School of Nursing - Doctorate in Nurse Practice (Tenure-Track)
- School of Nursing - Women's Health Care (Tenure-Track)
- Theatre and Dance - Lighting Design (Tenure-Track)
- Visual Arts - Sculpture /3-D Design (Tenure-Track)
Search for Full Time Faculty Jobs at CSUF.
Download the CSUF Faculty Recruiting System Quick Tips Guide .
Jeanne Clery Disclosure of Campus Security Policy and Campus Crime Statistics Act Compliance
The Annual Security Report is prepared by the University Police Department in cooperation with Housing, Judicial Affairs, Student Health and Counseling Center and information provided by local police agencies. To comply with the federal law, the University Police Department collects, crime statistics from local police agencies, by providing the addresses of off campus housing, or off-campus property either owned or controlled by the university, or public property immediately adjacent to campus. All local police agencies, where CSUF property is located provide automated statistics for the property and a radius around the property requested. The full text of this report can be located on our website at http://police.fullerton.edu. CSUF Home page at http://www.fullerton.edu/ is linked to this report under the Annual Security Report title. Copies of the report may also be obtained at the Department of Public Safety located at State College Blvd. and Gym Drive. The mailing address is 800 N. State College Blvd. Fullerton, CA. 92834-6806 or by calling (657) 278-2515. All Campus security authorities have an obligation to forward to University police information on offenses reported to them for for inclusion in the report. Campus security authorities include not only University police, but also employees in the health center, women's center, athletic coaches, resident advisors in Housing, student activity coordinators and faculty advisors.