Full Time Faculty Employment Openings
To use the CSUF online application system, we recommend you use the following internet browsers:
- Mozilla Firefox
- Google Chrome
- Internet Explorer (IE) 10 or 11
Apply for a job using a desktop or laptop computer (a mobile device cannot upload the required documents).
Click the job title to view the position requirements and details.
- Accounting - Accounting Information Systems (Tenure-Track)
- American Studies - Tenure-Track
- Child and Adolescent Studies - Child/Adolescent Development (Tenure-Track)
- Civil and Environmental Engineering - Tenure-Track
- Communication Sciences & Disorders - Communicative Disorders (Tenure-Track)
- Communications - Applied Communications Research (Tenure-Track)
- Communications - Entertainment Industry Specialist (Tenure-Track)
- Communications - Journalism & Digital Media (Tenure-Track)
- Communications - Public Relations (Tenure-Track)
- Computer Engineering - Tenure-Track
- Computer Science - Tenure-Track
- Counseling and Psychological Services - Case Manager/Counselor (LCSW) 12 Month - Non Tenure-Track
- Elementary & Bilingual Education - Teacher Education / K-8 Curriculum & Instruction with a Specialization in Mathematics Education (Tenure-Track)
- Geological Sciences - Tectonophysicist (Tenure-Track)
- Information Systems & Decision Sciences - Information Systems (Tenure-Track)
- Mathematics - Computational and Applied Mathematics (Tenure-Track)
- Mathematics - Statistics (Tenure-Track)
- Mechanical Engineering - Tenure-Track
- Modern Languages & Literatures - Spanish Peninsular Contemporary Literary and Cultural Studies (Tenure-Track)
- Philosophy - Epistemology (Tenure-Track)
- Psychology - Multicultural Psychology (Tenure-Track)
- Public Health - Health Disparities/Health Equity (Tenure-Track)
- Social Work - Assistant or Associate Professor (Tenure-Track)
- Theatre and Dance - Dance (Tenure-Track)
- Theatre and Dance - Theatre History/Dramatic Literature (Tenure-Track)
- Women and Gender Studies - Tenure-Track
Search for Full Time Faculty Jobs at CSUF.
Download the CSUF Faculty Recruiting System Quick Tips Guide .
Jeanne Clery Disclosure of Campus Security Policy and Campus Crime Statistics Act Compliance
The Annual Security Report is prepared by the University Police Department in cooperation with Housing, Judicial Affairs, Student Health and Counseling Center and information provided by local police agencies. To comply with the federal law, the University Police Department collects, crime statistics from local police agencies, by providing the addresses of off campus housing, or off-campus property either owned or controlled by the university, or public property immediately adjacent to campus. All local police agencies, where CSUF property is located provide automated statistics for the property and a radius around the property requested. The full text of this report can be located on our website at http://police.fullerton.edu. CSUF Home page at http://www.fullerton.edu/ is linked to this report under the Annual Security Report title. Copies of the report may also be obtained at the Department of Public Safety located at State College Blvd. and Gym Drive. The mailing address is 800 N. State College Blvd. Fullerton, CA. 92834-6806 or by calling (657) 278-2515. All Campus security authorities have an obligation to forward to University police information on offenses reported to them for for inclusion in the report. Campus security authorities include not only University police, but also employees in the health center, women's center, athletic coaches, resident advisors in Housing, student activity coordinators and faculty advisors.