Full Time Faculty Employment Openings
To use the CSUF online application system, we recommend you use the following internet browsers:
- Mozilla Firefox
- Google Chrome
- Internet Explorer (IE) 10 or 11
Apply for a job using a desktop or laptop computer (a mobile device cannot upload the required documents).
Click the job title to view the position requirements and details.
- Accounting - Audit, Tax, Cost, and Accounting Information Systems (Tenure-Track)
- Anthropology - Cultural Anthropology (Tenure-Track)
- Art - Illustration (Tenure-Track)
- Computer Science - Tenure-Track
- Counseling - Clinical Mental Health Counseling (Tenure-Track)
- Counseling and Psychological Services - Training Coordinator/Counselor (Licensed Psychologist) - Tenure-Track
- Educational Leadership - Educational Leadership/P-12 Programs (Tenure-Track)
- Elementary & Bilingual Education - Teacher Education/Curriculum & Instruction - Bilingual Education/Spanish (Tenure-Track)
- Health Science - Environmental/Occupational Health and Safety (Tenure-Track)
- Human Communication Studies - Assistant Director of Forensics/Lecturer (Non Tenure-Track)
- Management - Endowed Chair in Family Business (Tenure-Track or Temporary)
- Marketing - Business Communication Lecturer (Non Tenure-Track)
- Mathematics - Statistics Full-Time Lecturer (Non Tenure-Track)
- Mechanical Engineering - Tenure-Track
- Paulina June & George Pollak Library - Education Librarian (Tenure-Track)
- Social Work - Health in Social Work (Tenure-Track)
- Social Work - Social Work with Latinx Populations (Tenure-Track)
- Theatre and Dance - Costume/Make-up Design (Tenure-Track)
Search for Full Time Faculty Jobs at CSUF.
Download the CSUF Faculty Recruiting System Quick Tips Guide .
Jeanne Clery Disclosure of Campus Security Policy and Campus Crime Statistics Act Compliance
The Annual Security Report is prepared by the University Police Department in cooperation with Housing, Judicial Affairs, Student Health and Counseling Center and information provided by local police agencies. To comply with the federal law, the University Police Department collects, crime statistics from local police agencies, by providing the addresses of off campus housing, or off-campus property either owned or controlled by the university, or public property immediately adjacent to campus. All local police agencies, where CSUF property is located provide automated statistics for the property and a radius around the property requested. The full text of this report can be located on our website at http://police.fullerton.edu. CSUF Home page at http://www.fullerton.edu/ is linked to this report under the Annual Security Report title. Copies of the report may also be obtained at the Department of Public Safety located at State College Blvd. and Gym Drive. The mailing address is 800 N. State College Blvd. Fullerton, CA. 92834-6806 or by calling (657) 278-2515. All Campus security authorities have an obligation to forward to University police information on offenses reported to them for for inclusion in the report. Campus security authorities include not only University police, but also employees in the health center, women's center, athletic coaches, resident advisors in Housing, student activity coordinators and faculty advisors.