Online Career Resources
Professional and Organizational Development is excited to bring you NEW online resources to help you navigate your career. Available at your fingertips, the current libraries are accessible free of charge to all employees. Check back often as we continue to add titles. We are here to help you with all aspects of your personal and professional development!
Managing Your Career
- Getting on the Right Track
- Professional Networking Essentials
- Creating a Plan
- You and your Boss
- Conquering Career Stagnation
- Developing your Career
- Building and Managing Upward Relationships
- Planning your Career
- Exploring Self-Development
Fast Tracking Your Career
- Basic Business Skills to get you on the Fast Track
- Communication Skills to Fast-Track your Career
- Get your Career on the Fast Track
- Interpersonal Skills on the Fast Track
- The Boss Factor
- Improving your Image
Interviewing Strategies for the Interviewee
- Making a Positive Impression in an Internal Interview
- Preparing for the Internal Interview
Accessing Online Career Resources
- Log into the CSUF Portal and then go to Employee Training Center and select "ETC Login" at the top of the left menu.
- Click the "ETC Login" tab. This will take your to your Employee Training Center dashboard.
- Go to the "Search Course Catalog" link at the lower right. Enter "Career" in the keyword search box. This should bring up a course catalog with a file folder icon. Click the icon to expand, then select the desired course.
- Click "Launch" and go directly to enrollment confirmation tab.
- Click "Launch" to begin the training. Program should begin with a few seconds. Be sure to allow Java to run if prompted.
- Make sure you are using either Internet Explorer or Safari as an internet browser.
- Turn off all pop-up blockers.
- Internet Explorer: Click on the Tools tab, select Pop-up blocker, and click "Turn off Pop-up Blocker."
- Safari/Mac: Click on the Safari tab, select Preferences, click on Security, and uncheck the box that says "Block pop-up windows."
If you have any questions, please call the Employee Training Center Helpline at ext. 2064.
Have suggestions for programs? We want to hear from you!
Email us at HRPD@fullerton.edu
Reaching Higher... we begin and end with Human Relationships