University Extended Education
Professional Development Programs and Catalogs
UEE Registration Form (pdf version)
CSUF faculty and staff are eligible to enroll in University Extended Education courses at no cost, on a space available basis.
- Part-time or Full-time CSUF State employees
- Employees with an appointment of not less than six months.
- Intermittent, temporary employees and family members are not eligible.
- Most non-credit CEU classes found in the Extension catalog qualify for this program. There are some exceptions, however, and they include but are not limited to the following: Test Preparation courses (GRE, LSAT, CBEST, GMAT, SAT, ,MSAT,CSET), Network Technology courses (A+, Network+, Security+, CCNA, CCENT, and MCP), and Six Sigma courses. Credit Courses do not qualify.
- Extension catalogs, containing a description of applicable courses, are available from University Extended Education or at their website (Extension.Fullerton.edu).
- Enrollment is on a space available basis.
- A Space Available Registration form
must be completed for each course. Please be judicious in your class selections to be sure there are no overlapping dates.
- Forms should be submitted to the University Extended Education seven days before a course begins.
- Employees are expected to meet prerequisites, fully participate in and complete all aspects of each course. All students are awarded and transcripted “Credit” or “No Credit” based on attendance and completion of course requirements.
- Employees will be notified by email of enrollment status approximately 1-2 days in advance of a course start date. Please do not attend a class without email confirmation.
- Any books and/or material costs are the responsibility of the employee.
- Employees must officially drop a course – just not attending does not constitute a drop. Failure to complete a course or officially drop will result in a “No Credit” on the student’s official University transcript.
- UEE may limit the number of CSUF employees enrolled in any one class.
Should you have questions or require any additional information, please contact:
UEE Student Services
UEE Student Services